PO Box 226 Landsborough QLD 4550 AU
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Audacious Health Readings..
Audacious Health Readings..
|Posted on May 3, 2020 at 10:56 PM||comments (0)|
Four Focuses in a Crisis
Here’s some ideas on thriving in a crisis. Let us know what’s working for you…
If you'd like a printable summary you can find it here.
1. Focus on Gratitude and Calm
2. Focus on Basic Health
i. Do some exercise that you enjoy
ii. Eat foods that support your health
iii. Access sunshine and fresh air where possible
iv. Seek adequate rest and sleep
v. Do something that helps you to feel good
vi. Do Something that helps someone else
3. Focus on the Now and Near
4. Focus on Facts
|Posted on March 31, 2020 at 8:38 PM||comments (0)|
Well. What's it take to create change? Sometime circumstance outside our control give us the gift of taking action.
Therefore, cue fanfare, we have introduced online health coaching services.
Services in a nutshell:
What can you do remotely
This is a real back to basics approach to supporting you in having Audacious Health. If you'd like to book an appointment today click here.
|Posted on March 31, 2020 at 8:25 PM||comments (0)|
We've been discussing immunity a lot lately with clients so here are our key tips. Keep following us as we will be providing ongoing ideas to help in this area. If you need specific help book in to see us - via the net/phone.
|Posted on March 1, 2020 at 9:18 PM||comments (0)|
5 Top Tips for Achieving your Goals in 2020
1. Have audacious goals but…
· Unpack the goal. Break it down into do-able parts / stages. Break it down into at least five smaller, attainable goals. Record how you are going to feel having achieved the goal. Give the goal review checkpoints and due dates.
2. Track your goals…
· Have a system in place that reminds you how and when to check in on your goals. Use a system that works for you, that is simple. If this is on a blackboard next to the fridge or in your outlook calendar or on some fancy app, it doesn’t matter so long as you use it to have track and stay focused on your goals.
3. Celebrate the milestones…
· Milestone, target, deliverable… whatever you want to call it, whenever you’ve worked on your goal and progressed, celebrate the win. Give your self some high fives along the way.
4. Have support systems in place…
· Some days can be more challenging than others. Phone a friend or know what it is you will do when you are not coping or feel like giving up on your goal. Maybe have a shared goal with a mate and you can be achieving this together and encourage each other along the way.
5. Commit to the goal…
· … by sharing your goal with others. Put it in writing what it is you are setting out to achieve. Maybe share updates on your progress.
|Posted on February 3, 2020 at 1:37 AM||comments (0)|
Here it is people let me lay down some truth
You go-to Move-it to keep it loose
Sitten all day don't do you no good
Not the way really moven-it would
Yoga, Qi Gong, Walking, Surfing
Dancing, romancing or hiking or climbing
Moven's what matters
What ever you're liking.
Acupuncture, remedial, cupping and such
Will put you on track when your hurting so much
But movement's the key
The magic elixir
If you want to be free from the
So remember to move-it
At least once a day
That will look after your body
In almost every way.
|Posted on January 5, 2020 at 11:12 PM||comments (0)|
We often hear of efforts to change that are unsuccessful. New Year's resolutions that don't make it past January etc. Here's a great way to make a change that will stick.
Five ways to make a change that sticks:
Making long term change is an example of a great paradox in life - We want to change for the future but can only really make changes now.
If we set out to quit an addiction to sugar for example we can't quit sugar tomorrow. All we can do is not eat that sugary sweet in front of us in this moment.
Big changes come about from a sequence of decisions made in a long string of moments.
Let us know how you go with a change. Some examples we have seen are:
|Posted on November 24, 2019 at 7:07 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted on November 4, 2019 at 12:35 AM||comments (0)|
Wouldn't you rather choose to be happy? A positive attitude not only improves your mood, can also lengthen your life, decreasing major health concerns. Harvard School of Public Health researchers have determined that optimistic individuals were approximately 50% less likely to experience an initial cardiovascular event compared to their pessimistic individuals.
We've listed below FIVE TIPS FOR RESETTING A POSITIVE FRAME.
At Audacious Health we frequently observe the relationship between one's feelings and levels of stress and its impact to health. So, we suggest choose positive emotions, feelings and attitudes. Smile, relax and reset your emotional state and support your ideal health. Try the following five tips to reset a positive frame;-
1. TURN that frown upside down... smiling stimulates positive neurotransmitters in the brain e.g. dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins which create feelings of wellbeing, joy and euphoria.
2. SHAKE it up.... you've probably noticed this is something your dog does when they are agitated, anxious, over-excited or fearful. So have a little shake and brush off bad vibes and have a dance to some good vibes.
3.BREATHE... take a deep breath and visualise the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems balancing. Take another breath and visualise the right and left hemispheres of the brain balancing.
4. STAND up / Sit up straight... Caught yourself slouching? Bringing your spine back to an upright position and notice how you instantly feel more positive when you hold that frame and allow for better breathing. The breath is an invisible link between the mind and body.
5.RELAX those shoulders... hunched shoulders = negative, relaxed shoulders = positive. Something as simple as relaxing your shoulders can have a profound effect in calming your entire nervous system. But don’t stop there. Relax your face muscles, your forehead, and where you are feeling tension in the body.
What can you do today to feel more positive and live longer?
|Posted on September 27, 2019 at 12:08 AM||comments (0)|
Previously we talked about five top tips for Healthy Eating Habits, i.e. Eat your food slowly; Sit whilst you eat; Enjoy what you eat; Plan your meals; and Portion control your meals.... How did you go? Were you already following these habits? Below we've listed another five healthy eating habits to help you with "spring cleaning" your health this Spring.
* AVOID OVEREATING
Eating slowly and controlling portions will help with avoiding eating too much. Overeating can also happen when we've eaten a meal that hasn't satisfied us and therefore we reach for an after meal snack. Or are you eating too many snacks between meals? Spread your meals out throughout the day.
* COOK MEALS FROM SCRATCH
Where possible, cook your meals, using fresh, raw ingredients. This way you know exactly what has gone into your meal and you've decreased the amount of additives and preservatives in your meal. When you cook your meals, enjoy the process, touch the ingredients, taste test things, enjoy the aromas. Don't know how to cook? There are plenty of fun ways to learn these days - check out your local or online options.
* AVOID EXCESSIVE DRINKING DURING MEALS
Drinking too much with a meal will reduce enzyme activity. Drink up to 2 litres of water a day between meals.
* EXERCISE, NOT JUST DIET
Exercise needs to go hand in hand with healthy eating habits. Consider regular exercise (3-4 times per week) like yoga or qi gong. This type of exercise massages the intestines and thereby invigorates the digestion and gets the blood flowing, regulates appetite, metabolism and blood sugars.
*SPRING CLEAN YOUR PANTRY, FRIDGE AND FREEZER
When did you last clean out your pantry. Is it full of out of date items? Your fridge and freezer items should also be checked regularly. Keep supplies fresh and keep healthy snack options on hand.